Submitting a Proposal
Submitting proposals is a great way to participate in the Academy of Management (AOM) Annual Meeting. By submitting papers, Professional Development Workshops (PDWs), symposia, and caucuses, you have the opportunity to share your work and knowledge with fellow management and organization scholars. Please use the buttons above for more information about our submission process, policies and ethics, and sessions on the Annual Meeting Program.
Division, Interest Group, and Affiliate Calls for Submissions
The 2021 Call for Submissions is now available.
Important Notes For Submissions
- Submitters do not need to be members to submit a proposal to the Annual Meeting.
- If a proposal is accepted, participants must register to attend the Annual Meeting.
- All participants attending the Annual Meeting must be AOM Members and registered for the Annual Meeting.
To view any of the Division and Interest Group's (DIG) 2021 Call for Submissions, please select a link from below. Click on either PDW for the Professional Development Workshop Call or Scholarly for the paper and symposium Calls.
2021 Divisions And Interest Groups (DIG) Calls for Submissions:
Organizational Neuroscience (NEU)
The 2021 calls for submissions are also available for the following:
AOM-Wide Calls for Submissions
Affiliates and Associates Calls for Submissions
- Africa Academy of Management (AFAM)
- Asia Academy of Management (AAM)
- Iberoamerican Academy of Management (IAM)
- Indian Academy of Management (INDAM)